Friday, October 30, 2015

Thou Art With Me by Debbie Viguie

Cindy and Jeremiah are going undercover to a marriage retreat. Mark's captain has ordered Mark to get Cindy and Jeremiah to investigate the disappearance of one of the captains friends.

Cindy enlists the help of one of her co-workers to help her shop for a new wardrobe for the trip. Can you take a wild guess as to who that friend is? I was quite surprised!

Cindy's frustration with Jeremiah over not being able to shout to the world about their relationship comes out during counseling. They know they love each other, and they know they are in a relationship, but Jeremiah is not used to letting the world see who he is. Not only are they trying to find a missing man, but they are also discovering things about themselves as individuals and as a couple. Will they be able to work things out or will this assignment prove to be the end of their relationship?

As you can see from my reviews I have devoured these last 3 books in this series. I am now caught up in the series with book 12 coming out tomorrow! I can't wait to see what happens in that one! Of course this one was just as exciting and filled with not just the suspense of the case, but also with Cindy and Jeremiah exploring their feelings for each other and learning how to express those feelings. The mystery was good, but I have to say the couple angle has captured my attention far more than the mysteries. I think there are still many things that are going to come in between this relationship with the main one being that both Cindy and Jeremiah come from such different religious backgrounds. How can a rabbi and a Christian manage to work things out and how will their respective congregations receive the news of their relationship? It will be interesting to see what happens as book 12 comes out tomorrow...oh, I said that already. Can you tell I'm excited about it? I'm definitely a fan of the series and these are definitely going to have a spot on my upcoming Top 15 of 2015!

Check out my reviews of the other books in the series:
The Lord is my Shepherd
I Shall Not Want
Lie Down in Green Pastures
Beside Still Waters
Restoreth My Soul
In the Paths of Righteousness
For His Name's Sake
Walk Through the Valley
The Shadow of Death
I Will Fear No Evil



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.