Thursday, April 5, 2012

30 Day Challenge-Day 6

A FAVORITE DESSERT OF MINE:

I'm all about the dessert let me tell you! When I make dessert to take somewhere or to have around the house it is usually chocolate. I love chocolate! Recently I made this mint chocolate brownie thing that was soooo good, if you like mint flavored stuff, which I do!



Yes, those are crushed mint oreo's on top! mmmmm

I'm a chocolate cheesecake fan and so I found this picture. I've never made it, but it looks yummy!

I am going to make a cheesecake for Easter. It has an oreo cookie crust, cream cheese and cool whip mixed and then cherry pie filling on top. It is yummy too!

The original question on Charity's blog Austenitis was "Your Favorite Actor and Why" well I'm not one that follows actors or actresses. So I don't really have a favorite. So I came up with the dessert topic. Since I am usually all about the dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.