Tuesday, April 3, 2012

30 Day Challenge-Day 4

A HABIT THAT I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE:

 I'm a nail biter! I have bitten my nails since I was a little girl. I pick at the skin, I bite the nails. It is a nasty habit, but one that everyone I know has tried to cure me of. I remember friends in grade school trying to bribe me to quit. My dad still to this day will tell me to quit biting my nails. My standard response is, "I'm not, I'm biting the skin!" And it is the truth. I bite and chew the skin around my fingers more than I bite the actual nails. While I read I unconsciously will chew the skin or pick at the skin. I keep my nails very short so that I can try to minimize the biting of them, but it unfortunately lets me bite the skin around the nails easier. It is a nervous habit. I try not to put my fingers in my mouth when I am out in public, but when I am home they are fair game! Eeeek!

What's a habit that you wish YOU didn't have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.