Sunday, April 15, 2012

30 Day Challenge-Day 16

Today's challenge is to make a short wish list with pictures. I really don't have a wish list so I'm changing it up. Today I am sharing two of the places that I like to read.


The majority of my reading time is done right here in my recliner. All of my gadgets are within reach and I have stacks of books at hand also.









My next favorite place to read is in bed. That is harder to do when my husband is home. But I take advantage of reading in bed when he is not here.










I also take advantage of other places to read. When I go to doctor office visits I always take my Kindle because it seems that I always have a long wait there. I love carrying my Kindle when I travel. I used to pack several books with me when we would go on vacation. Now I have them all on the Kindle. Much lighter!

Where is your favorite place to read a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.