Tuesday, April 17, 2012

30 Day Challenge-Day 18

Long-term plans/dreams/goals I have:

Well this is a hard one for me. I am not a dreamer or a goal setter. I'm not a spur-of-the-moment kind of person either. So hmmmm, dreams and plans and goals...my husband is going to retire in December. We really haven't even talked about "what's next" We just want to get to that day! ha! We have talked about traveling the coast. We have seen the California coast and the Florida coast. We are both interested in going to see the Coast of Maine. We love the ocean. Other than that we are pretty low maintenance. I hope that once the hubs retires we can go visit the grandkids more often. Also I have family in CA and the hubs has family in FL so of course we will have to go visit them.  Hohum...we are pretty boring people I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.