Monday, April 23, 2012

30 Day Challenge-Day 23

Something I crave a lot at the moment:

Always Chocolate for me!


I had one of these the other day. It was so good! A Braum's brownie fudge sundae.

I love this cheesecake from Wal*Mart. When I am lazy and don't want to make anything homemade I buy one of these. My daughter and I usually eat all of it(not in one sitting )

If I have vanilla ice cream in the house and a chocolate craving comes upon me(which is often) I cook one of these up. Have you ever had a mug cake? mmmmmmm! I put together the ingredients for this and a mug for each of my Bible Study women for Christmas. The mug I use is big enough that I split the cake into 3rds and share with my husband and daughter. It is rich enough that that is all I need.

So yeah, when I have a craving it is almost always for something chocolate. What are you craving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.