Thursday, April 26, 2012

30 Day Challenge-Day 26

Today's challenge is what do I think about my friends...I'm not liking that topic so I'm changing it to where you can find me on the internet. Then you can ALL be my friends! Oh, and by the way, I LOVE MY FRIENDS! So that's what I think of friends :)

Where you can find me on the internet:

Facebook: Did you know that My Favorite Pastime is on facebook? Yup! Check it out!
Goodreads: Look me up under Julie Graves
Shelfari: Look me up under Julie G
Edifying and Edgy: I'm the edifying half of this blog.
My Other Pastime: This is my crochet blog. I post pictures of the projects I complete.
Where Are Our Remotes?: Another blog that I co-host with my friend Karin. We post about the movies and shows we watch on TV. We aren't very consistent with it though sad to say.

There you go! All kinds of ways to keep in touch with me. Where can you be found on the internet? Or do you not want to be found?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.