Wednesday, April 4, 2012

30 Day Challenge-Day 5

A PICTURE OF SOMEWHERE I'VE VISITED:


Crescent City, California is one of my favorite places to visit when I go "home" to CA. Both of my sisters lived there so of course I would go to see them. BUT, the scenery is just beautiful! I love the ocean and I love the Redwood trees. Crescent City has both! My sisters no longer live there so I will have to find another excuse to go visit my favorite spot! It isn't easy to get to though and the cell phone reception was pretty shoddy. But so worth the majesty of the scenery...and the carsickness from the winding roads. Ack!


I have toured this lighthouse in the harbor and watched it light up at night. So pretty!

I love these trees! There is something so majestic about their height and their width. They even have some that are wide enough for cars to drive through! We always made it a point to go hike in the redwoods while we visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.