Thursday, April 19, 2012

30 Day Challenge-Day 19

Today is supposed to be the day that you share your nicknames that people call you. I don't have a nickname so I'm going to just do an update on what I'm currently reading:


I'm on page 98 of this book. Don't you love the cover? Supposedly it is based on the Edgar Allan Poe short story by the same name. So as I was reading I thought I should also be acquainted with the Poe story. Thankfully I have a complete volume of Poe's tales and poetry. So I read it. I have to say after I finished it I kind of scratched my head and said, "huh?" I don't get it. But okay that's nothing new. So here I am almost 100 pages into this book and I can't say I am really drawn to this story either. We'll have to see what happens. Will it be worth finishing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.