Friday, September 12, 2014

Deluge by Lisa T. Bergren



Getting to dive back into the River of Time series once more was absolutely wonderful! I loved DELUGE! There were so many changes for the She-Wolves, with many more to come. Gabi and Lia faced danger and heartbreak in true She-Wolf fashion. With the Black Plague on the horizon and enemies still lurking DELUGE kept me biting my nails to the very end. I found myself having to take little breaks while reading in order to calm my emotions. From laughter and tears to hope and despair, I found my emotions running the same course as the characters in DELUGE. Yes, there are some favorite characters that die in DELUGE, so grab your Kleenex and be ready to shed some tears! But even in the midst of the hard stuff Gabi, Lia, Marcello and Luca still manage to bring a smile to the reader with their wit and charm. If this is the last River book I’m going to miss these characters, but I am most definitely happy that I was able to take the journey with them! So to author Lisa T. Bergren, thanks for such a wonderful series! It was a pleasure to escape to another time and place and be swept up in such an epic story! 

Check out my reviews of the River of Time series:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.