1. I like to cook-one problem though is I always cook too much! I can’t seem to make a recipe smaller to suit our family of 3. And when I cook for a lot of people…there is always too much!
2. I am short-4’10”-I know this is short! I always find it rather irritating when someone asks me, “Do you know you are short?” I always want to say “gasp! NO! Nobody has EVER told me that before!” I know it would be snarky so I refrain. But I really want to!
3. I crochet. I learned to crochet when I was 16. In fact I have a blog of my crochet-http://myotherpastime.blogspot.com. My great-grandmother taught me how to crochet. She was living with us.
4. I am a grandmother of 3. One boy and two girls. They make me smile!
5. Our entire married life (26 years) we have never had cable or dish or direct TV.
6. I don’t watch much regular TV. We watch a lot of DVD’s. We are series fanatics so I get a lot of series to watch.
7. Just like with TV series, I love book series! I can’t seem to stay away from them. When I find a series I like I have to get the whole thing! My poor husband would be a rich man if I didn’t buy so many books and movies!
8. The two longest places I have lived are:
9. I have worn glasses since I was 12.
The only seafood I like is shrimp and tuna (from a can or pouch). All other fish better stay away from my plate! Bleck!
11 Because of budget cuts I lost my job as a middle school library assistant 2 years ago.
1 Some days I miss it, some days I don’t!
13I have 2 beautiful daughters and 1 son-in-law (he would hate to be called beautiful!). My oldest daughter is the wonderful mother to my 3 grandchildren. My youngest daughter will be graduating from Jr. College in May then going to apprentice as a locksmith. I’m extremely proud of both of them!
14 I have one amazing husband! We will be married 27 years in July. He gets to retire in December and I am looking forward to it…really!
15 I am a woman of faith! I love the Lord! I want to hear "Well done thou good and faithful servant" when I meet the Lord in heaven.
Ooops, posted this a day early. I meant to save it and post it tomorrow. But it is a done deal now so I'm ahead of schedule! Head over to Charity at Austenitis tomorrow for her post. She is the one that I stole the challenge from!