Saturday, November 17, 2012

Weekend Report

This is hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. It is a chance to recap what we have read through the week. Check Melanie's out on her blog!

WHAT I'VE READ THIS WEEK:

Along the lines of The Taming of the Shrew, Courting Cate was a pretty good story.













 


Bitter Blood is the 13th book in the Morganville Vampires series. I think there are 15 books contracted with an option for more. As much as I enjoy the series I think I'm ready for everyone to have their Happily Ever After and be done.









WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:

 It's pretty good so far. A bit of mystery going on which I like. I also love the cover! I'm reading this on my Kindle downloaded from NetGalley so I don't get to enjoy the beauty of the cover as I read. It is pretty though isn't it?










WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO READ NEXT:

Vanished, Shattered and Fatherless were all from NetGalley. Chocolate-Covered Baloney was from Booksneeze. I bought You Don't Know Me off of Amazon. I'm looking forward to reading each of these books. I haven't been in the reading mood lately so I'm hoping with deadlines for most of these that I'll get busy!

How about you? Have you read any good books lately? Would love to hear about them.

Have a great Thanksgiving week!





2 comments:

  1. You have some great books coming up! The Tutor's Daughter is on my wishlist. You Don't Know Me was really good and I can hardly wait to read Shattered and Vanished. :)

    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Melanie! That's the problem isn't it? Too many good books! LOL!

      Delete

Comments will appear after approval.