Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snipesville Chronicles by Dr. Annette Laing

A while back Dr. Annette Laing was kind enough to send me copies of her Snipesville Chronicles series:



Don't Know Where Don't Know When




A Different Day A Different Destiny







Her 3rd book in the series, "Look Ahead, Look Back" is coming out in March and she has asked me to review it on My Only Vice. I'm excited to do so and look forward to receiving it. She is also offering the first 2 books on sale for Kindle and Nook owners:


  
Click on the titles above to see my review of each book. I enjoyed them both very much.

Also Dr. Laing was kind enough to do a guest post for my blog. Click HERE to read that post. 

You may notice when you click on the links to the books and the guest post that you are taken to my "old" blog at Wordpress. I'm sorry I don't know how to fix that. All of my old reviews before I started using Blogger are still directed to the old site. But it's still me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.