Monday, April 11, 2011

Christian Fiction Book Club hosted here next month!



The Christian Fiction Book Club will be hosted here on My Only Vice on May 21st! The book for this month is:



Here's what you need to do to participate:

1. Secure a copy of Words by Ginny L. Yttrup and read it between now and May 21st.

2. As I understand it there are questions in the back of the book. Choose 1 or more to address in a blog post. You may also post your review if you would like.

3. Schedule your blog post to run on May 21st. You may copy and use the book club logo above if you’d like.

4. On Saturday May 21st, I will run my review and answer a few discussion questions. I’ll include a MckLinky at the bottom so you can link your posts.

5. That weekend we will hop around reading and commenting on the reviews and opinions of participating bloggers.

6. If you do not have a blog of your own, you can share your opinions about Words in the comment sections of other blogs.

7. Have you already read Words? Great, participate anyway! You’ve got a head start answering some of the questions!

Hope to see you on May 21st! New members are always welcome!

6 comments:

  1. I hope I can participate! I have this book but I am so far behind in reading that I may not get to it. I'll put it on the burner closer to the front! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is well worth the read! And by the way, I'm a Julie J also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! One of these days I might get a tweet! Karin and I are going to work on our E and E site and also look into changing my page to blogspot as there are some other things I would like to do but am limited on Wordpress. We are going to TLA this week together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, look at the pretty new design you have going here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you became a follower! Thanks so much Joy! I feel all grown up now. I told my friend that my old blog was like a blog with training wheels and now I am riding a two-wheeler!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.