Saturday, June 30, 2012

Weekend Report

Weekend Report is hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. It is where we wrap up our week in reading.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:


I'm determined to finish out this series even though I'm not liking this book at all. The series started out fairly strong for me, but has become a disappointment.

WHAT I'VE READ THIS WEEK:


Not much reading done this week, and then to be reading back to back books that I haven't enjoyed has kind of curtailed my reading habit this week.

WHAT I PLAN ON READING NEXT:



 I definitely need to get to this book! I have to have a review up for it by October. I think I can get to it before then.

 This has been on my TBR shelf for a while so I decided to try it next. My daughters have liked it. I liked the first 2 in the series. Speaking of my TBR shelf...I went through it last week and took off several books that I had borrowed from a friend about 3 years ago! I gave them back to her and told her that since they had been on my shelf so long they probably were not going to get read. Which makes me sad because I really did want to read them, it is just that other books kept getting in the way and I was getting stressed about my reading. I want my reading to be fun and not a chore. I am also the type of person that likes to see my piles of things that need to be done dwindling instead of getting bigger. I am probably going to have to let that habit go because I have found that the TBR pile rarely dwindles! I can't even THINK about all of the books on my Kindle that I haven't read!

What have YOU read this week?


3 comments:

  1. I read two books this week - one non-fiction and one fiction. I loved both of them! :) I'm kinda stressed with the amount of books I have to read, too... especially the ones with deadlines. :O

    Here is my Weekend Report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of sad to get stressed out about something that is so enjoyable isn't it? Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is...

      Thanks for commenting on my post. :)

      Delete

Comments will appear after approval.