Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekend Report

Weekend Report is hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. It is where we have the chance to wrap up our week in reading.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:

 
I haven't even opened this yet, but will start it today. It is #8 in the Vampire Kisses novels.

WHAT I'VE READ THIS WEEK:

 Review to come on this soon. Publisher asked to put the review up on July 10th. It is set to be a trilogy so I am looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.














My most favorite Grace Livingston Hill book, it was fun to re-read it this week.









WHAT'S NEXT ON MY SHELF:






 Have you read any this week? Feel free to share!


2 comments:

  1. I think this is the first time I'm hearing about these books... I hope you enjoy the book you are reading and plan on reading, Julie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly I'm glad that Immortal Hearts is the last book in the Vampire Kisses series. Sometimes things can be drug out too long and this one has. ha! If you haven't read any Grace Livingston Hill books you should try one. Old fashioned for sure, but they are sweet and I like that now and then. The Last Policeman is a secular book(as are the Vampire Kisses books), The Last Policeman had some cursing(including the "f" word) and a sex scene(not graphic), but was a fairly entertaining read.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.