Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finally by Wendy Mass



Rory is counting the minutes until she turns 12. She has a list of things that she wants to do once she is 12. A couple of the things that she will be allowed to do  are get a cell phone, get a pet, shave her legs and get her ears pierced. One mishap after another follows.

Wendy Mass did not disappoint me with this book! It made me laugh- out- loud in some parts. I think my favorite part was when Rory tried shaving her legs for the first time~oh my goodness it was funny! Even though there were laugh-out-loud moments in Rory's attempts at working through her list you could see the life lessons that she was learning and the maturity that she is reaching by the end of the story. I thoroughly enjoyed this book!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book. It is pretty childish but even young adults and teens can love it, definitely any woman cause we can relate to some parts. Its a great quick read I read it in 3 days and I am a SLOW reader.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.