Friday, January 25, 2019

Convergence by Ginny Yttrup



Dr. Denilyn Rossi wrote a book on bullying. Then she picked up a stalker. Years later Deni once again is feeling out of control. She feels eyes watching her all of the time. How can it be her stalker? He hasn't been released from jail yet, or has he? Once again Deni's life is in danger. How can this be happening to her again?

This is author Ginny Yttrup's first suspense book and I have to say I was hooked from the very beginning! It did take me a bit to get used to the flow of the book. There are flashbacks and then present scenes so pay attention to the dates at the beginning of chapters. Denilyn wasn't my favorite character at first, but as the story developed she matured and became more likable. I really liked the spiritual lessons that Deni learned and how her faith matured. CONVERGENCE kept me turning the pages and not wanting to put it down until the end. It was exciting and well developed. If you are a suspense fan then I definitely recommend it to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.