Friday, October 19, 2018

I Remember You by Holly Schindler


Rob & Geena 4Ever. Etched into the sidewalk by two young kids in the throws of first love. Ruby's Place, a magical hangout from the past, looking for a comeback. What happens when the past and the present collide?

I Remember You is a continuation of Holly Schindler's short story Ruby's Place. And this full-length novel is every bit as good as the sweet story that Ruby's Place is. Angela is determined to get Ruby's Place open by Christmas Eve. After all, magical things happen at Ruby's Place on Christmas Eve.

I totally loved I Remember You I love a story with lost love found again. I also loved how the story was told in flashbacks to the time that Ruby's Place was in it's heyday and then to Rob & Geena's story and then to the present. It was all woven together seamlessly and had me invested in all of the characters past and present. I'm definitely looking forward to reading what happens next year at Ruby's Place now that the town is talking about how weird/magical it can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.