Saturday, October 13, 2018

Guest Post with Author DiAnn Mills

Welcome To My Workplace by DiAnn Mills





My creative spot is wherever my imagination runs wild, and that can be in the shower, taking out the trash, watching a movie, or just about anywhere. But I do have an office, a reflection of my quirky personality and interests.

At the moment, on my desk is a 27” monitor, a laptop, a candle in turquoise
and light brown, a keyboard, trackpad, Flip Dictionary, Super Thesaurus, a Sundance Catalog, my notes from Steven James and Robert Dugoni’s Novel Intensive, and my favorite coffee cup.




I love books. What writer doesn’t? I have books behind my desk. To the left of my desk. In front of my desk - along with reminders of a trip to Kenya and Sudan. To my right beneath a window is a credenza topped with . . . You guessed it. Pics of grandkids! Last of all in the back righthand corner are a few of my FBI goodies. Above my desk is a chandelier just to show how much I love being a woman.





But sometimes I venture onto the patio.



Or the game room.

Writers have the knack of creating just about anywhere.

GIVEAWAY

Leave a comment with your name and email address on this post and be entered to win a copy of BURDEN OF PROOF. 

Thanks so much DiAnn for sharing your writing with us and sharing your workplace with us! 

2 comments:

Comments will appear after approval.