Friday, July 22, 2016

The Berenstain Bears' Caring and Sharing Treasury by Jan & Mike Berenstain


Since my girls were very little I have read to them The Berenstain Bears. When they were little the books were written by Jan and Stan. Now their son is writing with Jan. The Berenstain Bear books have always taught children morals and life lessons, but I am really loving these newer faith stories. Teaching the Bears their life lessons using scripture adds great teachable moments during reading time.

This book contains 5 full length Berenstain Bears books. That include:

Jobs Around Town
Get Involved
Love Their Neighbors
Gossip Gang
The Biggest Brag

I love that the cover for the book is hardback. It makes it more durable for my grandchildren to enjoy.

I think this book is the perfect addition to any children's library!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.