Thursday, November 27, 2014

Operation Zulu Redemption: Hazardous Duty by Ronie Kendig

So much going on in this installment! Still trying to figure out what happened in Misrata five years before, the women of the Zulu team are still in danger. Twists and turns around every corner have them confused about who to trust. Then there is Sam Caliguari. Determined to find out what happened to Ashland(Annie), Sam has plastered her picture all over the networks putting her in serious danger. Trace is ready to kill Sam for that stunt so he brings Sam in. Annie is not happy with either man because she can't figure out what her feelings are for either one of them. The Turk makes contact again with T'eya and I seriously can't figure out if he is friend or foe. Nuala "Noodle" is the quiet one of the group with the most insight. Something is bothering her about the couple they have brought in claiming to have information about Misrata, but it seems nobody is listening to her.

Hazardous Duty had me on the edge of my seat and I am definitely going to be starting the last book in this serial tonight so I can see what happens. I am absolutely loving the suspense of this serial even though it causes me stress! I can't wait to find out how it all wraps up. I'm feeling a bit sorry for Sam and Trace who both have a "thing" for Annie and it seems that she has a "thing" for them as well. If you like military type stories along with some romance and a lot of suspense, oh and strong kick-butt women, then this is the serial for you!

Check out my reviews of the other books in the serial:

Overkill

Collateral Damage

Out of Nowhere


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.