Friday, July 25, 2014

Operation Zulu Redemption: Overkill (Season 1 Teaser) by Ronie Kendig

 Synopsis:

In Overkill we meet the women of the first all female Special Ops team. They have all assumed new identities and are in hiding, they are also all in danger. Their is an enemy that wants them all dead and will stop at nothing to see the job finished.

My Thoughts:

Wow! Overkill starts out exciting and doesn't let up in this short teaser(70-something pages) beginning to a new serial. Operation Zulu will be a 5-part serial with a new episode coming out each Friday. Seriously from the very opening pages I was hooked and am thankful I have the next episode ready to read on my Kindle already. I am looking forward to finding out the back story for each character(at least I hope we find out more back story!), what happened that sent them all into hiding? And who has exposed them all to their enemy, as well as who exactly is their enemy. The fast pace kept me turning the pages and finishing this teaser in short order. The suspense didn't allow me to put the book down until the end and will have me ready for each new episode as they come out.

Schedule of Episodes:

Overkill: Available Now
Collateral Damage: Available Now
Out of Nowhere: July 25, 2014
Hazardous Duty: August 1, 2014
Act of Treason: August 8, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.