Monday, August 4, 2014

Operation Zulu Redemption: Collateral Damage

Part I of this new serial has the women of Zulu team in hiding. But hiding doesn't set well with them, especially when those they love are in danger. The women are determined to find out exactly what happened in Misrata 5 years before. Who is their enemy and why are they being silenced one by one?

Yes, I am hooked! I went and bought the next episode in the Zulu Redemption series today so I can find out what happens next. If you like edge of your seat excitement and action then this is definitely a serial for you! I'm behind by a couple of weeks, but here is the release date schedule:

Overkill: Available Now
Collateral Damage: Available Now
Out of Nowhere: Available Now
Hazardous Duty: Available Now
Act of Treason: August 8, 2014

Each episode is $3.99 for Amazon Kindle. Overkill is available for FREE. It is a 70-something page teaser introducing the characters. By the time you have all 4 books and the teaser you will have the equivalent of 2 full-length novels. Not a bad deal!

I'm a definite fan of kick-butt female characters and am enjoying getting to know the women of Operation Zulu Redemption. Each woman brings different abilities and characteristics to the team and I am looking forward to seeing how everything turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.