Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 11 of 2011!

Julie's Top 11:

11. Skeleton Creek: The Raven by Patrick Carman  

I've already said that I am a series fan. I love this series. You get to read the book and then go online and watch video's of the characters in the book as you go along. Very fun and interactive. 










10. After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick
I've come to the conclusion that anything Jordan Sonnenblick writes will be my favorite. He is so funny, yet deals with emotional situations with tender care. This book was no exception. Loved it!











9. Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz
The final Alex Rider book in the series. And it was GREAT! Although it managed to tick me off with the ending!











8. Dancing on Glass by Pamela Ewen
This was one of those stories that stayed with me long after I finished it. 











7. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones

I love Jenny B. Jones' writing! She has a great sense on humor along with writing very deep, heart-felt novels. One of my favorite authors!










6. Pompeii: City on Fire by T.L. Higley
Along with a great storyline this book is filled with wonderful historical facts about Pompeii. T.L. Higley has a writing style that grabs you even when you don't think you will enjoy the particular genre she is writing. 









5. Rot& Ruin and Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
Zombies! Enough said! Okay, I never thought I would be into a zombie series but yep, I'm a fan and anxiously awaiting the 3rd book in the series.






4. Forever by Maggie Steifvater
The finale of the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. So exciting! 












3. Home For The Holidays by Heather Vogel Frederick
I love love love this series! Yes, it is totally juvenile, and sweet with very little angst, but I totally love it! Every stinkin one of them!!









 2. The Guardian Duke by Jamie Carie
I loved the beginning of this series! This is my new favorite Jamie Carie book. The cliffhanger was amazing! And who can resist this cover? 










1. ?????? by ??????


What will it be? Come back tomorrow and see.













4 comments:

  1. Julie, I'm bookmarking this post b/c you have so many books here that I've never heard of. I'm looking forward to the Rot and Ruin series, they are definitely in my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO need to read Guardian Duke and Pompeii. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you read Guardian Duke you will also need to read Forgiven Duke. It is the sequel. Just as good as the first one! And Pompeii was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.