Monday, August 15, 2011

Women of Faith Conference

I was chosen to attend the Women of Faith Conference near me! My conference dates are November 11-12 2011. I'm so excited. I get 2 free tickets(Thanks to Book Sneeze) to attend the event. I am going to take one of my daughters. I'll be facebooking at the event. It has been years since I attended a WOF conference. In fact I believe the last one I attended was in Sacramento, CA in 1996. I went with my mom, so I am looking forward to experiencing this conference with one of my daughters. Check out the button to the right! Here is a promo:

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm going in November to the one in NY. I'm excited, I've never been to one of these before.

    Did you receive any info from Booksneeze yet other than the initial email? I'm wondering if I missed a letter or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't received any info since the initial email. But on that email it gives the "rules" of putting the button on your blog and doing a blog post before and after the event. It gave links to go to to get the buttons. If you need me to I can forward the email to you?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.