Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge #6

http://holidaybreakreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/

Today's Holiday Break Challenge is a Waiting on Wednesday post. Choose a book that you are waiting to come out and post a picture.

Here is a book that I am waiting for: Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz. It is coming out March 2011. This is the latest installment of the Alex Rider series. It is a fun series about a young boy that is kind of like James Bond. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm sure there are other books coming out that I'm sure I would love to read, but this is the one that comes to mind when I think of books that are coming out in the new year.  

1 comment:

  1. Another one of these? I'm so far behind. I think I only read the first two or three.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.