Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge #13



http://holidaybreakreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/

Today's challenge is book character best friends. Who would be your best friends if the characters were actually real?

Once again I find that I am truly an "Old Soul." When I think of book characters I always go back to my favorites as a kid. So here are my choices:

Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice, I would have been Charlotte Lucas! I love Lizzie's sassiness and her loyalty to family and trueness to herself even when she didn't really know herself that well.

Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables, I would have wanted to be her "bosom friend." Lucky Diana!

Jane Eyre, plain Jane...we would have gotten along great!

Trixie Belden and Honey Wheeler from the Trixie Belden series, I would have wanted to be part of the Bob-White club. Growing up I was envious of the characters in this series since I didn't have many friends. I always wanted to have fun adventures like this group did.

The Mother-Daughter Book Club series by Heather Vogel Frederick, I would have liked to have been in a book club like that as a young girl, but also as a mom with my girls.

So there you have it...like I said, "an old soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.