Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge #10



http://holidaybreakreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/

Today's challenge is to post books as gifts. Did we give a book for Christmas or did we get any books for Christmas.

I sent my parents a big box for Christmas...it wasn't full of gifts for them though :( it was full of BOOKS! They were for my nieces and nephew and my sister. They are books that I had received as ARC's. So there were some grown up books and some YA books. I passed on the Vlad Todd books also. I sent my dad a book that was something about weird ways that people have died. I remember reading one of the stories about a woman who chewed her hair and finally died from a blockage of that hair in her system...nasty! But my Dad loves to read about stuff like that. So a whole book of gruesome deaths is right up his alley. I didn't receive any books for myself, which is okay with me as I have TONS to read on my TBR shelf. Ack!

We gave my oldest daughter 2 series of books that she wanted. Both series by Christian writer Lori Wick. We gave our youngest daughter one book...can't remember what it was though!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.