Friday, August 22, 2014

Operation Zulu Redemption: Out of Nowhere by Ronie Kendig

 ABOUT:
 This installment of Operation Zulu has the Zulu team traveling to Paris and to Greece following leads that will hopefully bring them closer to whoever is hunting them. In the course of their search another foe is unleashed, an assassin has marked Teya as his kill. While the Zulu team is hunting for their would-be killers Sam is still hunting for Ashland/Annie and seems to want to stop at nothing to find her. Not a good thing for the team trying to maintain their anonymity.

MY THOUGHTS:

Once again the action had me on the edge of my seat anxiously biting my nails! I like the fact that the girls are kick-butt characters but yet not machines. They are trained in combat, but yet are still able to feel compassion for those around them. It is a little hard for me to read when one of the girls gets the stuffings knocked out of her, but I have a feeling she'll be getting her revenge soon. Francesca Solomon is kind of ticking me off. She reminds me of a terrier with her jaws clamped around a bone and refuses to let go! She's going to be trouble I think.

My Reviews of the First Two Installments:

Overkill: The Beginning
Collateral Damage: Part I
Out of Nowhere: Part II(this post)

Last Two Installments:
Hazardous Duty: Part III
Act of Treason: Part IV




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.