Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tic Tac Tome by Willy Yonkers

This 1444 page cube-sized book has hundreds of different scenarios to play Tic-Tac-Toe. It claims that it will beat you at Tic-Tac-Toe. It also claims to be able to provide hours of entertainment. I don't doubt the hours of entertainment because it is tempting to keep trying and trying to beat the book. But the handful of times that I tried different scenarios I always ended up with a "cats" game. The book never won and I never won. So while I did find it interesting, I think that I would get bored with it after a couple of games. My 7 year old grandson is going to have his tonsils taken out in a couple days so I am going to pass this on to him and I am hoping that it will give him hours of entertainment while he recuperates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.