- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the previous blogger asked
- Tag 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
11 facts about me:
2. I am a Grandma to 3 rambunctious kiddo's whom I love with all my heart.
3. I have loved reading since I was 10 years old.
4. I am under 5' tall.
5. My husband and my anniversary is coming up in July. We will be married 29 years.
6. I bake for the youth group at our church every other Wednesday evening.
7. I will be 49 in July and am wondering if it will bother me to be a year away from 50.
8. I am not a fan of being outdoors. I laughingly call myself a "cave-dweller".
9. I love quiet. I can sit in quiet for hours. My husband is the opposite. Even if he is reading he likes to have music playing or a movie going.
10. I love to crochet.
11. I'm not a great traveler. I want to go places, but I hate driving and I hate flying. I wish there were a way I could just blink my eyes and be in a place!
Melanie's Questions For Me:
1. What's the last book you bought?
I think it was THE ONE by Kiera Cass. It is still on my Kindle...unread :(
2. What's the last movie you watched?
I think the last one we watched was Frozen since we had our granddaughters with us for a week. Currently we are watching The Tribulation Force while my husband reads and I do this :)
3. What's your all-time favorite book cover?
I love the Lunar Chronicles covers. I don't know if I have ever thought of them as my favorite, but I do love them.
4. What's your favorite summer activity, besides reading? ;)
Staying in an air-conditioned place. I don't like outside activities, especially in the heat of summer. One of my favorite things to do all the time no matter what season is getting together with family.
5. What is one of the worst/most-boring movies you've seen?
Years and years ago my husband and a friend rented a movie called "When Women Had Tails" it was horrible just like the title would imply! That would be the worst. The most-boring is one I watched recently: Eat, Pray, Love. If you are a fan of that movie I apologize, but I was dying for the ending to come it was killing me it was so drawn out!
6. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Not a big traveler/tourist so I would choose somewhere with family.
7. Sneakers or sandals?
Definitely sneakers. My legs and feet ache if I don't have the support.
8. The beach or the pool?
The beach. Not to swim in, because after all I have seen JAWS, but to walk along and listen to the waves crashing against the shore.
9. What's the last book that made you cry or laugh-out-loud?
I just finished reading FULL STEAM AHEAD by Karen Witemeyer that made me laugh-out-loud. I try not to read books that are going to make me cry.
10. What's your favorite candle scent?
I haven't burned candles in a while since I have bought some Scentsy burners. I love all kinds of scents. My favorites are the fruity ones. I'm not a fan of flowery or vanilla ones.
11. Do you have a favorite B&W movie?
I like Pride and Prejudice with Greer Garson, but for the most part I'm a color film person.
There you have it! Thanks once again Melanie for giving me this award. If you are a blogger and would like to participate in this post feel free to post on your blog and answer the questions that Melanie asked me, or come up with some of your own :) Share in the comments section.