Saturday, August 25, 2012

Weekend Report

The Weekend Report is hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. It is where we wrap up our week in reading and plan for what we want to read the next week. Head on over to Melanie's blog and check out her report.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:

I haven't started this one yet but it is definitely next.

WHAT I READ THIS WEEK:

This is the second book I have read by Julie Klassen. The first one I read was The Girl in the Gatehouse. I enjoyed both books very much.

Ted Dekker is pretty twisted as a writer! I really was caught up in this books. My review will be posted in October.

I just finished this book(like literally just closed it!). This is book 3 in the Snipesville Chronicles. I really enjoyed it. A good time travel book along with interesting historical facts.

WHAT I PLAN ON READING NEXT:

A gift from my cousin for my birthday.

Borrowed from my sister so I must get it finished before September 12th when my parents arrive. Save me some postage and send it back to CA with them!

How about you? What did you read this week? What do you plan on reading next?








2 comments:

  1. You read some great books this week! I plan on reading "The Priest's Graveyard" and "The Sanctuary" by Ted Dekker in September and I'm going to be starting "A Passion Most Pure" by Julie Lessman soon, too! :)

    Thanks for participating this week, Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie you may need to read something in between those Ted Dekker books. Goodness he can be on the violent side! I want to read The Priest's Graveyard now but had to read a few things that weren't so full of evil intentions in the characters. :)

      I just started A Passion Most Pure, so far so good!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments will appear after approval.