Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend Report

The Weekend Report is hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. It is where we get a chance to wrap up our week in reading.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:

I'm reading this on my Kindle. I'm 40% into it and enjoying it so far.

WHAT I'VE READ THIS WEEK:

The second book in the Lunar Chronicles! Loved it!!

The 3rd book in the Winds of Change series and my favorite!!

WHAT I HOPE TO READ SOON:







My Goodreads ticker is telling me that I am now 2 books behind on my goal to read 125 books this year. I have 4 months to finish up. But I'm also busy making Christmas gifts. So we will see if I can reach my goal.

How about you? What have you read this week?






1 comment:

  1. You had a good reading week! I plan on reading Ted Dekker's book soon too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.