Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend Report

The Weekend Report is hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. It is an opportunity to wrap up our week of reading. Check out her blog!

CURRENTLY READING:


Non-fiction, but her story reads like a romance novel! Love it!

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

The last of the Daughters of Boston series. I really liked it.

My favorite O'Connor book of the series! Review to come later in October!

Wow, I read 3 Julie Lessman books in a row! They were GREAT!

What I plan to read soon:

How was your week in reading?






2 comments:

  1. I need to read A Light in the Window soon. So glad you enjoyed both of those Julie Lessman books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie, Julie has become one of my favorite authors. I am looking forward to her next series :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments will appear after approval.