Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Pioneer Woman Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond

Have you ever seen The Pioneer Woman cookbooks? Or checked out The Pioneer Woman website? If you haven't you are missing out on some great recipes and some great real-life stories of a city gal who married a handsome cowboy. This is their love story from the time they met and fell in love through their first year of marriage. I enjoyed every bit of it. It made me laugh and it made me cry. If you like a good romance story then check this out!








Check out both cookbooks. I have made many of the recipes in both. Each filled with fully color photo's taken by Ree with step by step instructions for each recipe. These have become my favorite recipe books!


Check out Ree's blog The Pioneer Woman Cooks

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did GG! Thanks for loaning it to me! I'll get it back to you when I send Mom and Dad's Christmas box.
      :)

      Delete

Comments will appear after approval.