The last day of Waterfall Wednesdays! Hosted by Nic at Irresistible Reads. Head on over to her blog and link up for the discussion.
1. After Gabi is injured, the doctor gives her a tonic. Gabi questions the doctor several times what is in it but he refuses to tell. Would have you taken the tonic in Gabi situation?
I doubt it. I am suspicious by nature so would have gone right for the whole “I’m being poisoned” scenario.
2. Before the games Gabi asks Lia to let Lord Forabosch win in the archery event as people especially Lord Forabosch are becoming suspicious of them. But during the games Lord Forabosch upsets Lia trying to throw her off her game. So Lia decides to win. Do you think she did the right thing by not letting Lord Forabosch bully her or do you think she took an unnecessary risk?
I would have been more determined to out-show him! But with everyone telling Lia to let him win the game she should have listened. In that I think it was an unnecessary risk. It made them more enemies.
3. When Gabi is dying and she and Lia decide to return to the tombs so they can get the cure at home but they have to tell Marcello the truth. Even though Marcello thinks that it is madness that they are from the future he believes in Gabi because he loves her. Do you think this is believable? What would you have done if you were Marcello?
I would have called in the equivalent of 14th Century shrinks! No way would I have believed her, suspicious by nature (see question 1).
4. In the end Gabi and Lia return home. Do you think Gabi will return to Marcello? Would you go back?
I’m a chicken really, unless I am forced into a situation, then I come out fighting. I would not willingly put myself into the situations that she has. So no, I would not go back. I would have been doing everything possible to get back to the 21st Century. AND, since there are 2 other books in the series I think there is a pretty good chance that Gabi goes back *wink wink*
5. Looking back at Waterfall what was your favourite moment?
Honestly it has been a while since I finished the whole book. I have also read the other 2 that are in the series so far. So I may be getting them intermingled. Let’s just say that my favorite moments are any time Gabi and Marcello are “having a moment” together. Their passion and love for each other makes my heart go pitter-pat!
I have enjoyed participating in Waterfall Wednesdays! I have read all 3 books and am looking forward to Lisa's next book in the River of Time series. Check out my reviews: