Monday, January 8, 2024

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

 


So I challenged myself for 2024 to read all of the books that were represented on this puzzle that I put together in January:




Gone Girl was the first one that I chose to read.

My Review

Well, at first this had me interested and engaged. By the end I was just thinking can we wrap this thing up already? I found it a cross between Rebecca and that old movie War of the Roses. Could two people destroy each other any more awfully? Ugh! Because I kept reading I gave it a 4, but honestly it just leaves a totally bad taste in my mouth and regret that I hung in there for the whole thing!

Sorry that this is less than a rave review, but it is how I felt when I finished it. Disappointing for sure. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.