Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Body of Evidence by Irene Hannon

 


Grace Reilly is a forensic pathologist. Nate Cox is the local sheriff. The two are thrown together when Grace's car is vandalized. There is an instant attraction between the two that both would like to explore further. But a killer has their sights set on getting rid of Grace. Will they find out who that person is before it is too late?

I seriously think this was my favorite of the series! I loved Grace and Nate. I thought the mystery was great. I loved the suspense that built as the story progressed. I did have my suspicions of the "who-done-it" but there were some twists that made me question if I was right. The romance between Grace and Nate was sweet and I loved how it progressed throughout the story. A great ending to the series and as always I look forward to the next book that author Irene Hannon writes!

**I received my copy of BODY OF EVIDENCE from the publisher through Netgalley. All opinions are my own!**



 

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about Irene Hannon’s books! She never disappoints but always uplifts the reader.🙌🏻

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.