Thursday, September 2, 2021

Ruby's Story by Holly Schindler

 


If you all have read The Ruby's Place Christmas stories then you have got to read Ruby's Story! Y'all! I absolutely loved it! This is the first in the Ruby's Regulars series and I can tell you right now that I am looking forward to this series! I fell in love with Ruby's Place and that love is just continuing in this new series! I am totally invested in this story and the characters for sure! 

Here are a couple of favorite quotes:

"Each time they planned to meet at Frankie's, Timothy would come early, leaving behind that card. A small white tent right in front of the chair he always pulled out for her, with "Ruby's Place" written in perfect, elegant cursive." I cannot tell you how romantic that was to me when I read it! I mean total sigh worthy! I was loving the story to begin with, but this is where I totally fell in love with the characters!

"I lose my enemies each time I make them my friends." I can't even tell you about this because I don't want to give spoilers away, but trust me, it is significant and it is truth! 

"Miracles---even tiny ones---were built for Christmas. And so the tradition of the Christmas Eve celebration at Ruby's Place begins. I absolutely love how the author tied in Ruby's story with the Ruby's Place series.

"She'd never quit believing that Ruby's Place was utter magic" And neither will I dear reader! 

If you are looking for some excellent Christmas reads then I am telling you look no further! Grab the Ruby's Place series which is now a collection entitled RUBY'S PLACE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION and be sure to check out my reviews:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.