Saturday, December 5, 2020

Betting On That Christmas Magic by Christina Galeone

 



I'm finding that I really enjoy Christmas novellas. They are quick to read and they boost the Christmas spirit. I enjoyed BETTING ON THAT CHRISTMAS MAGIC from a new to me author. The main character, Emily, has a good heart that loves Christmas and wants to share it with everyone. Unfortunately she is engaged to a man that is only out for his own interests. When a bet forces Emily to see Hunter's true side, and her other relationships are in jeopardy, it may cause Emily to lose that Christmas spirit that she tries so hard to impart to others. This is a sweet romance that will put you in the Christmas spirit and warm your heart, and if you add a hot chocolate in with the reading you have the perfect cozy romance for a cold winter's night. 

*Thank you to the author for my copy of the book. I was not required to give a review. All opinions are my own*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.