Sunday, May 19, 2019

I Ain't Doin' It: Unfiltered Thoughts From A Sarcastic Southern Sweetheart by Heather Land


I've been following Heather Land's video's for several months now and she has provided me with many laughs! So I was quite intrigued to see that she had a book coming out. I love to learn about authors that I have read or have seen on video's. I love Heather Land's sarcastic humor and her book is filled with that type of humor. Each chapter is filled with humor from her life experiences. One of my favorite things about the book though is that she ends each chapter with a faith talk filled with encouragement and spiritual truths she has gleaned through the years.

If you haven't seen Heather's video's then I suggest you watch one of those before reading the book. Because honestly y'all she is too funny and when you read the book you can just hear her voice throughout the pages! I enjoyed it very much and look forward to many more video's and maybe another book and who knows, maybe someday I might even catch one of her shows!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.