Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Every Deadly Kiss by Steven James



I think I'm all caught up now with this series. In this 10th book of the Bowers Files(but actually book 2 or 3 if you count OPENING MOVES as book 1 in the prequel to the series), Patrick has gone to Detroit to investigate a series of murders. He and Christie are on rocky ground at the moment because Pat has issues with saying, "I love you" and is uncertain of his feelings for her. In Detroit he is working with an ex-girlfriend. When Christie finds out you can imagine how well that goes over!

Patrick's nemesis Blake is back and in the center of things it seems. Once again it seems that someone in law-enforcement is working with the bad guys. And Patrick's side-kick Ralph adds levity to the story and made me laugh several times.

EVERY DEADLY KISS was much easier to read than the last book. I liked all of the twists and turns. I liked how the two stories seemed to merge together. I even kind of like Blake and Manny's characters even though they are cold-blooded killers. They have a moral code of their own. I already know what happens in that department because I read EVERY WICKED MAN(3rd book in the prequel series) first. Now I'm thinking that I need to go read the whole series over again! Anyway, if you love a good thriller then as always this series would be perfect for you!

My Reviews of the whole series:

Opening Moves
Every Crooked Path
Every Deadly Kiss-This Review
Every Wicked Man
The Pawn
The Rook
The Knight
The Bishop
The Queen
The King
Checkmate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.