Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Biggest Brag by Mike Berenstain

I think Mike Berenstain is following in his parents footsteps just perfectly! I'm quite the fan of his Living Lights series of the Berenstain Bear books "helping children learn how God wants them to live every day". In this installment Brother and Sister try to outdo each other in everything and their bragging becomes quite unBEARable, especially to Gramps who teaches them a lesson about pride. I especially like the back inside cover where questions for your child are asked and lead to some really good discussions for a great teachable moment. Also thrown in are a couple of ways to apply the lesson learned. I've always been a fan of The Berenstain Bears and now that both Jan and Stan have passed away I think their son is doing a great job continuing the Bear family traditions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.