Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren

Review to come soon, but I just couldn't pass up saying how much I love this series! Tributary features Lia, Luca and Lord Greco mostly. It is filled with epic battles and some pretty sigh worthy romance scenes and hunky knights. Again I have not been disappointed in a single installment of the series.


Thanks to Lisa Bergren for sending me an advanced copy to proof-read and review! I'll post a full review when she gives me permission to do so!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the cover and am so looking forward to reading Tributary! So cool that you got to read an advanced copy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty cool to be able to read an Advanced copy. Wish I could share it with you but the author has asked that we not pass the book on. When you get it you will love it...guaranteed!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.