Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Unknown Ajax by Georgette Heyer





 A friend gave me this book a while back and I just now got to it. I think Georgette Heyer is an author that I have missed over the years! I now have to remedy that and get some more of her books! While Jane Austen is still my favorite author in literature I found Georgette Heyer's characters witty and amusing just like Austen's characters. If you like to read Historical Romance then this author is one you must check out!

A little bit of romance, a little bit of mystery and a little bit of hijinks make for a very entertaining read.

1 comment:

  1. I discovered Georgette Heyer in high school, and I think I've read almost every book she wrote! She even wrote a few mysteries that took place in the 1950's.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.