Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holiday Break Reading Challenge #16



http://holidaybreakreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/

Goals for 2011:

Today we are supposed to post our reading goals and blogging goals for 2011. I pretty much only have one goal in this area and that is to read more books. It seems that each year I get stuck at or around 100 books(a few more usually) and I would like to read more than that. So there you have it. As for blogging, I'm definitely an amateur so continuing to develop that skill would be nice too. I love looking at other people's blogs, I find that other people are way more talented and creative in that area than I am. So, Happy New Year everyone, may it be a blessed year! Happy Reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. We'll have to push each other to read more. We are always at the same number. I want to try and read at least 150.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.