Friday, September 10, 2010

Poirot Investigates by Agatha Christie



When I picked this book up I didn't realize that it was a compilation of short stories. So I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a novel. The stories were entertaining though and it was a quick read. Hercule Poirot is one of my favorite Agatha Christie characters. His arrogance about his abilities to solve mysteries is part of what endears him to the reader. I love his moustaches! And in this compilation "the little grey cells" are featured quite a bit! After spending the majority of last summer gorging on Agatha Christie novels while recuperating from surgery I was excited to get back into another one of her novels. Even though this book didn't satisfy my requirement for a novel I am glad that I read it. And never to fear I have several more Agatha Christie books awaiting me! My goal is to read all of her novels. Thanks to a friend who is an avid Agatha fan I hope to be able to continue to borrow them from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.