Friday, August 17, 2018

Cold Fear by Susan Sleeman


Riley can't believe he's on protection detail for Leah. After not seeing her for 5 years surely the feelings they used to have for each other have passed, right? When Leah walked away from their life to become a superstar it took Riley a long time to get over her, can he be around her again without the old feelings surfacing? But when women start being murdered and all fingers point to Leah as the murderer, Riley is determined to clear her name. All Leah has ever wanted is security. Will the one secret she has kept from Riley destroy her career? Where is God in Leah's plans?

I truly enjoyed this latest Cold Harbor installment. As part of the Blackwell Tactical team Riley is quite capable of protecting Leah, but will his heart suffer once again at her hands? They are a great couple, but their separate careers are once again causing them to be divided.

Author Susan Sleeman always manages to keep me on the edge of my seat with her suspense and this book was no different! I mean seriously, I was up until after 2am to finish! I loved Riley's character. What's not to love about a man that will put his own life at risk to protect yours? Or that has the capability to forgive and love after being burned? And Leah, girl needs some serious faith building! That's another thing I love about Author Susan Sleeman, she touches on the spiritual and both Leah and Riley have some great ah-ha moments of faith! I/m loving the Cold Harbor series and definitely loving the Blackwell Tactical Team. I definitely recommend this series!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.