Saturday, September 22, 2012

Weekend Report

The Weekend Report is hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. It is where we get a chance to wrap up our week in reading and set new goals for the next week.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:

I'm just about 30% into this book. A good murder mystery so far.

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

Both entertaining reads.

WHAT I PLAN TO READ SOON:

hmmm, a Julie Lessman read-a-thon it looks like! I might squeeze a YA novel in there somewhere since I am getting behind on those.


What are you reading? What do you have to read in your To Be Read pile?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm having a Julie Lessman read-a-thon this week too! Well, if I can actually read all the books I want to this week, that is. :)

    So far, I'm loving the Daughters of Boston series (I've read APMP and APR) and looking forward to reading book three soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Melanie! I'm rushing through Submerged for our discussion and then on to APR. I'm itching to get my hands on it! I have to find out how Charity changes. And yes, I know who she ends up with, but from your comments it sounds like it is a chore to get them together! Happy reading this week!

      Delete
    2. Oh, it definitely is! I knew who she ended up with too, but I found myself wondering if what I had heard was correct (LOL!). :)

      Delete

Comments will appear after approval.